Pest control Service Technician
I know what you’re thinking…. Pest control? Bugs? Rats? Pesticides?
Over 25 years ago, I faced the same thoughts and questions when a friend begged me to come in for an interview. I was hired and to my surprise, loved it! It’s biology, structural engineering, chemistry and hunting all in one!
Emergency Pest Patrol is cutting edge. Very few pesticides are used and those used are small amounts and very low in toxicity. So…
- Are you looking for a new direction?
- Are you service oriented and like challenges with a team to back you?
- Do you like to work alone and in a team environment?
- Do you like to meet new people everyday?
- Have you been labeled “a nice guy or girl”?
Look no further! We may have the position you’re looking for.
Top pay! $30K to $40K+ entry level technician first year (Hourly + Creative Sales)
5 day work week with plenty of overtime available
Earnings substantially increase with your ability to create referrals
Paid Holidays, Birthdays, Vacations, Sick leave
Vehicle, equipment and training provided
1. Clean Forida driving record (Minimum 3 years)
2. Clean background
3. Clean drug screen and history
4. High school Diploma
5. Physically fit. The job requires you to go under homes and into attics.
We’re going to check, so please don’t waste our time!
1. A clean cut, professional, attractive personality
2. Desire to learn and grow
3. Determination to succeed
4. Service oriented